Monday, August 29, 2005

Podcasting for Raju From Jhumri Talaiya

Thanks to Punditji and this blogger called Jo from Kerala for this cool idea to do song requests via podcast. (Jo has a pic of Che-bhai on his profile, so, all right, Jo, rock and roll, man.)

Now, this may or may not send cease-and-desist letters to your garibkhana (you lucky dogs outside Europe and N.America), but what a fantastic way to get to know fellow-bloggers and readers? So, let's get this party started, shall we? Er..I am making requests, not playing them.

Anyone here that can hook me up with the following songs, please?

Kraftwerk (anything from Man-Machine)
Blind Faith ("Can't Find My Way Home")
Metallica ("Battery")

Ok, that will do for now, thank you, tata ok, horn please.

P.S.: Don't own an iPod - never have, never will. And my Victrola isn't networked either. Too bad, because Pankaj Mallick sounds AWESOME on the 78s.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site km, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Amstand yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Amstand I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Does cortisol diet pills work Marketing strategy acuvue http://www.orderxenical.info

Anonymous said...

"Don't own an iPod - never have, never will."

Ignorance is bliss.