Saturday, September 24, 2005

What's Going On?

Remember that more-infectious-than-smallpox song by 4 Non-Blondes? Sure you do.
And I am sure you remember "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe". Just why it kept us glued to the TV, I will never know.

So here's some hilarious combinatorial goodness: He-Man singing "What's Going On".

Campy fun aside, pay attention to the last minute (or less, maybe) of the animation. Great use of "camera" cut-away and sound.

(found via Russell Lichter's blog. Lots of other linky goodness there, like the Bill "Calvin & Hobbes" Watterson interview and the link to BigElf's music, which is guaranteed to raise a smile if you miss the extremely loud Sabbath sound.)

4 comments:

Russell said...

Hey, I got your comment this morning. Thanks for the link! I'm adding you to my sidebar of preferred links. Email me- gumbo at russlichter dot com

Anonymous said...

Your site km, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Archex yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Archex I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »