Friday, April 13, 2007

You Didn't Tell Us! We Did Too!

I know this must have scared that little bag of pretzels out of the crew and passengers, and for someone who flies as much as I do, I shouldn’t be joking about these things, but this catastrophic “near-miss” is funny.

Reminds me of the time I “launched” a few rockets one Diwali night, directly into some very dry bushes and forgot to inform my neighbor about the “test”. (This was awfully funny considering that those dry bushes were on the neighbor’s property and one of them erupted into a blaze.)

So, yeah, India’s rocket scientists are all “It’s Diwali night, man!” and the Indonesian airline is all “behenchod, sara ghar jala dega”.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've been up to no good for a very long time. :P

Anonymous said...

ha, yeah i saw this. was muchly amused. so very us.

Brown Magic

km said...

ph: empty mind, devil's workshop...

bm: quintessentially us.

Tabula Rasa said...

empty mind, idle mind, same diffruns :-D