"You say shy, I say chickenshit". I say "thanks, BM", for that memorable line.
Some things are best left to the young 'uns. This tag is one of them. But that doesn't mean I can't answer *some* of the questions.
1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.
One dark and stormy night, the epithelial and adipose layers on the mandible experienced major asphalt-induced trauma. Long night at the ER ensued. Further details cannot and will not be provided. Scar tissue is a man's second-best friend.
2. What does your phone look like?
A Remington typewriter.
3. What music do you listen to?
Tonal and atonal.
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Generic tropical island shot. I *hate* it. But if I changed it, it would mean I actually cared about desktop pictures.
5. What do you want more than anything right now?
Answering this could get me into SO much trouble.
6. What are you listening to?
Grateful Dead's "Europe '72", Kishori Amonkar's "Malhar" and Gomez's "In our Guns". Everyone should own the first two albums. Some of you should own the last one. None of you should own anything by the Corrs.
7. Do you like pain killers?
Only when "Europe '72" is playing really softly.
8. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Not really, but I make it a point to get my wife's permission first.
9. Do you get scared of the dark?
Only if the dork has fangs and casts no image in the mirror.