Monday, February 06, 2006

Time, It Needs Time

The Blogger Formerly Known as Ventilator Blues But Now Known As Cosmic Elevator, a dyed-in-the-wool jam music aficionado if ever there was one, has put up a cool link to the Alex Skolnick Trio performing a very chilled, jazz-inflected version of the Scorpions' "Still Loving You". It's a 20MB download, hence the dual-purpose title for the post :)

Show me a man who has not shed bitter tears into a mug of warm, stale beer with "Still Loving You" playing in the background and I will show you a man with no heart.

VB, thanks for putting up the totally diggable audio links.

4 comments:

thorswheels said...

Will take an entire day to download. But i guess worth the sweat.

Alok said...

Show me a man who has not shed bitter tears into a mug of warm, stale beer with "Still Loving You" playing in the background and I will show you a man with no heart.


I feel guilty and sorry for my life :(

wildflower seed said...

Hey hey hey
My pleasure!!! :)
Thanks for the hat-tip.

km said...

AFOTH, you bet. So how does it feel to be keeping perfectly still? :)

Alok, what can I say, you now need to buy the Billy Joel compilation album and watch a bad Hindi film.

VB, rock on, man!