Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Is My Brain On Brownie

Is there anything more entertaining than my capacity for self-delusion? Pay attention to Exhibit A, namely my dinner from about 5 nights ago.

It consisted of yogurt (whole milk, honey-flavored), cut fruit (kiwi, strawberries, pineapple, melon) and two very large brownies (chocolate sauce on the side, nuts for topping) that had been sitting in the fridge for 2 nights. Brownies should never smell funky, but still.

I slept at around midnight ("Entourage" marathon) and woke up at 3AM (all physical, emotional and existential crises occur at 3AM; odd then that the Beatles picked 5AM as the time for their heroine's escape) with a severe ache in the stomach. And my first reaction? "God, if you make this ache go away, I swear I'll never touch yogurt and fruit again".

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

We like a believer.

Tabula Rasa said...

(i think your brownie-nosing just earned you some brownie points.)

km said...

TR: you sayin' that to me or to PH? Because if you said that to PH, watch out. She might unleash a poem on you.

Hey, PH, what's with the "file not found"?

Tabula Rasa said...

km:
it's like a 'do not disturb sign'. she's probly bathing with her blog again.

Anki said...

Adam..very hot
Entourage marathon got none
:(

??! said...

at that time of morning, did you spot any elves, pixies or brownies?

km said...

??!: I only spotted a dwarf. Think it was called "dumpy".

anki: and I thought all the girls found Turtle hot :D

TR: "bathing with the blog". Hmm...I like that.

Anonymous said...

More than half the time I have no idea what TR is saying. And the blog has gone gaayab. :(

Anonymous said...

Tabs and Lyrics, your one stop music resource! 100's of new songs are added weekly. All guitar tabs, guitar chords, bass tabs, drum tabs and lyrics.
http://www.tabs-lyrics.com

Priyanka said...

:) Can Brownies ever be blamed?

km said...

well heeled: NEVER! NEVER EVER!